The Big 12 Conference
- The Big 12 had seven 20-win teams (BU, TAMU, OU, ISU, TTU, KSU and KU) in 2010-11 for the fourth consecutive season and fifth time overall.
- The Big 12 has seven national semifinal appearances by four different universities, and has placed at least one team in the semifinals three consecutive seasons.
- Big 12 attendance (1,026,407) crossed the one-million threshold for the fifth consecutive year and sixth season overall.
- The Big 12 placed at least 10 teams in postseason play for the second time with the 10 appearances tying for the most among all leagues in 2011.
- Since 2000, the Big 12 has made 76 NCAA Tournament appearances, which is second nationally.
- Since inception in 1996-97, the Big 12 has recorded a 132-89 (.597) record in the NCAA Championship.
- The Big 12 led all leagues in 2011 non-conference win percentage with a .790 (147-39). The Conference also led the nation in regular season non-conference win percentage with its .811 (133-31).
- The Big 12 was the No. 1-rated league in conference RPI in the final Collegiate Basketball News survey.